Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2015 Adventures!


What was your favorite part of 2015?


Monique – My favorite part of the year was going to Red Lobster for my birthday, spending time with my little cousins, going to San Francisco, and seeing my niece be born. 
Tony – In the summer, I went to LA.

Carlos E – On the last day of 2015, I went to Las Vegas with my cousin.
Erica – My favorite part was going to Black Angus for my birthday and I had a big, huge chocolate chip cookie.
Erin – In September, I went to Alaska with my family on the Princess Cruise.
Rachele – I went to a Garth Brooks concert and also having fun watching my niece learn to talk.
Patrick – Watching Star Wars 3.
Alexis – I went on a hot air balloon in the summer.
Steve – I began playing baseball with my best friend and I also enjoyed eating pizza with my girlfriend and my best friend.
Courtney – In the summer of 2015, I went to Santa Cruz and went whale watching. I went to Starbucks while I was there.
Tyler – My favorite part of the year was going to my cousin’s wedding in Chicago. My sister also had another baby.
Nick – Going to the movies with my cousin and her friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment