Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fantasy Job

If you could have your own business,
what would it be? 

Patrick - I would own a Halloween store called "Spy Kids" and that would be my job.
Joey - I will own a store called "House of Anime" where I will sell Anime stuff from Japan. 
Tyler - I would run a school with my Mom. I would be a teacher's assistant. 
Carlos E - A home hardware store, called "Carlos's Store"
  Courtney - I would have a dance studio. I would be teaching how to dance to pop music. I would call it, "Dance Dreams." 
Steve - I would have my own video store called "Lights, Camera, Movies." I would recommend movies for people who don't know what to watch. 

Erin - I would have a movie theater where you can see excellent movies such as 101 Crustaceans or Poca-Haunted House. I would call it, “Erin’s Nature & History Movie Theater.”
David - I would own an electronic store where you can buy anything electronic, like cell phones. I would call it "The Closet of Special Gadgets." 
Nick - I would open up a dance club with my friend Steve. Some nights we would have live local bands. I would call it, "Nick and Steve O's Dance Club" 
Erica - I would have a fashion clothing store. 
Rachele - I would want to open my own business to help those with disabilities to use a computer and reading & writing skills. I would call it, "Unique and Special Challenges." 
Alexis - I would run a Kahn Academy, an online tutoring program.
Monique - I would own a bakery and sell cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops.  I would call it, "Monique's Sweet Bakery." 

No comments:

Post a Comment