Thursday, July 12, 2018

What We Love about Summer Fun

During the month of July, we take a break from our regular classes to celebrate summer and enjoy new, fun experiences and adventures. Summer fun is a chance to try new classes before the next school year begins.

This is what we love about summer fun classes:

Dayana - Walking around downtown Walnut Creek for lunch with Teri and Joyce
L.G. - YMCA for exercise
Alexis - Blogging about our summer fun
Monique - I like the Diamond Dots. It is very interesting to learn.
Pat - I like singing karaoke and Diamond Dots.
Alicia - Art projects make me happy and feel calm.
Rachel - I like art projects, the puzzle tournaments, and blogging.
Tyler - I like to make summer refreshers like Oreo cookie milkshake.
Courtney - I like the music madness, movie reviews, and summer refreshers.
Andre - I enjoyed the yoga class and working with art.

Vicky C. and Monique enjoying Jamba Juice at the Willows

Community Outing at the Willows

Pat and Danielle shopping at Daiso


1 comment: