Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Class Response to Discrimination

We read an article about a group of disabled people who were discriminated against at their work. This is how we feel about being discriminated against.


Rachele- I think it's wrong to discriminate. Everyone deserves to have a job. Sometimes I wish I could do more but that doesn't mean I can't do something that people without disabilities can do.
Jennifer- I think it's unfair because I am a hard worker.
Nicole- We are independent so I think it's unfair.
Lizanne- We can do more than people think we can.
Alexis- I don't think it's right because we try our best.
Jessica- I think it's unfair.
Julia- We deserve equal rights. We might learn differently but we are not stupid.
Erin- I think it's ridiculous. I am still talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment