Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You have inspired us.

These are people who mean a lot to us. 


My little sister because she pushes me to be the best I can be in life. I am so happy to have her in my life. -David
My teacher, Marge, because she helps students learn. Marge makes me want to be helpful too. -Jennifer
My friend, Darlene, because she makes me feel happy when I am sad. -Lizanne
The director, Marc Craste, because I want to be smart like him. I am his fan. -Erin
My teacher, Nira, because she is honest. She teaches me how to speak my mind and stand up for myself. -Julia
My teacher, Margie, because she is good at sewing. She inspired me to take a sewing class. -Alexis
My niece, Kate, because she is sweet, kind, and caring. -Nicole
Beyonce, because she is a good dancer. I want to be a good dancer too. -Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment