Thursday, July 28, 2016

End of Year Celebration!

Today was our End of Year Party! We had lunch with our family and friends and then shared what we learned during the school year.

Monique: I learned how to do the Colorfy app on the tablet. 
Vicky: I practiced typing on the computer.
Tyler: I practiced taking the BART in Travel Training class.
Courtney: I learned how to make smoothies in the blender in Healthy Snack Making class.
Jessica: I learned how to paint a mug in Arts and Crafts. 



Steve-O: I learned how to blog on my own time.
Patrick: I liked learning how to write about my feelings in Journaling class.
Jake: I learned how to do laundry in Home Care.
Nick: Relationship and Communication class helped me come out of my shell some.
Ulyssis: I learned how to do a job at the Police Station.
Chris: In Book Club, we read a story about an Eskimo.
Jamie: I learned a new game in Card Games.
Erica: I learned how to make dates with cream cheese in Healthy Snacks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment